AXIS M3007-P Network Camera
- 360°/180° panoramic views in up to 5 MP resolution
- Ultra-discreet design
- Easy, flexible installation on wall or ceiling
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming with dewarped views
- Edge storage with support for microSDHC card
360° or 180° panoramic surveillance
The affordably priced AXIS M3007-P Network Camera is an ultra-discreet, 5-megapixel fixed mini dome that provides detailed, high quality 360° or 180° panoramic views of areas as large as 650 m² (7,000 sq. ft.). The camera is ideal for retail stores, hotels, schools and offices.
AXIS M3007-P offers different views: 360° overview and dewarped views such as panorama, double panorama and quad views. The quad view is suitable, for instance, when the camera is positioned at an intersection of corridors.
The camera also provides four individually cropped out and dewarped view areas where users can digitally pan, tilt and zoom in on areas of interest. Multiple video streams in H.264 and Motion JPEG can be sent simultaneously.
Easy and flexible installation
AXIS M3007-P can be mounted on a wall or ceiling. The camera comes focused at delivery, which shortens the installation time. It has a 2 m (6.6 ft.) network cable attached and supports Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), which eliminates the need for power cables and reduces installation costs.
Intelligent video and video management
AXIS M3007-P offers video motion detection and active tampering alarm. The camera also supports the installation of intelligent video applications, such as people counting and heat mapping, through the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
In addition, the camera’s built-in microSDHC card slot enables several days of recording to be stored locally on a memory card. When local storage is used together with the free AXIS Camera Companion, users have an easy way to remotely view and manage video from up to 16 cameras per site.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- Support for common e-mail services requires 5.50 firmware or later. The access to many common webmail services requires SSL/TLS security. Predefined profiles for Gmail, Hotmail, AOL and Yahoo are included in the 5.50 firmware in order to simplify the configuration.